I don't know if you're looking for additional music, but I'd very much like to contribute a track or two to the soundtrack if at all possible. Mark Morgan's Fallout soundtrack has had a deep and profound influence on my own music for years now, and some of the stuff I make is reminiscent of his work in many ways, particularly my attempts at dark ambient. Most of the stuff posted below is very drone-like and suitable for the darker areas of a game, such as dungeons, caves and cultist/bandit hideouts.
While the tracks below could be used as-is for Wasteland 2, I could also make new tracks relatively quickly if that is wanted. If so, consider the following to be demos of some of what I can do. A few of these were co-composed by a friend, who will give written permission for their use if necessary. Overwatch
- A percussion-based track, perhaps with a martial bent. Thunderous Depths
- Dark, oppressive drones, hinting at past atrocities and vileness. Evil Drones
- Mysterious drones. Could work well while exploring the bowels of an abandoned ship or lab. Denizens of the Underworld
- Haunting drones, deep basslines and dark choirs. Suitable while exploring a bandit's den in a cave somewhere?
A few others that should be considered nothing but demos. They aren't complete, and would not be used in their current form. Still, they do show off some more of what I do: (titles as unfinished as the music itself)Spacey2
- A little piece inspired by the X-Com combat music. Ignore the stuff near the end.Deep DisturbanceDungeon5
- Slightly friendlier than most of my other stuff, though not exactly joyful. Creepy
- As the title says.